Old Caln Historical Society meets monthly and includes programs of
historical and current interest.
is open to the public on the first Sunday afternoon of each month, April
An annual picnic is held at Caln
Park (Pavilion 1).
Christmas Carol Program - December, 2011 at the Old
Caln Meeting House. Date to be scheduled.
1716 the Caln Preparative Meeting was set up and a log Meeting House
was built. In 1726 a
new site on land owned by Richard Pike on "top of ye mountain"
was selected and approved by a committee for building. This two
room building was further enlarged in 1801 to accommodate the new
Quarterly Meeting of Caln.One third of the
Old Caln Meeting House is used as a museum to house the
archives, artifacts and other historical memorabilia which has been
collected by the Society ... <more>